Sunday, April 24, 2011

Davin

This boy loves anything with a motor!


Especially his four wheeler.


He loves driving Brooke around. It make him feel all grown up like Uncle Duck-Duck (Will).



Focused




Davin had things to do and people to see...always on the go!




Picking flowers for his mother.




Needless to say, all three grand children usually have to take a bath before they can load them up to head home. That's why rain boots or Crocs are the shoe of choice out in the country!




Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed sharing them!


These three really are GRAND!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

He does love that 4 wheeler! He is a great driver on it too!

Brenda said...

I get a kick watching him drive the 4 wheeler. They are Grand!! You are surely blessed by those little ones.

Deidra said...

Oh, I LOVE the boots. When my daughter was little she wore cowboy boots everywhere! They were hand-me-downs. Little boots her daddy had worn as a child. Fun post!