Friday, May 27, 2016

Mexico: Part 5 (The Finale)

Today's post is just a few of my favorite pictures taken over the week. No real theme other than 

These Are My People...And I Love Them!

Jim and I at dinner our last night in Mexico...it was the only night we left the house for food!  We were so spoiled by Mairea.

Oh, how I miss this view in the mornings.

Jim and I chilling by the pool.

Me with my Girls!  Love these two so much.

And here we are all together

Robin, Fonda, Stacy and Lonnie at Alux
And I mentioned that Robin and I decided to overcome our fear of heights to para-sail because Stacy and Jim were going to skydive.  Well, here are the pics of their adventure.
Posing at Senor Frog's before heading out to board the plane

Three hours later and they still hadn't taken off due to low cloud cover.
They finally called it just before the four hour mark.
Due to the weather, no more skydivers floated over the pool during our visit.
I guess they will have to save that adventure for next year.
We had so much fun on our Tax Day Escape Adventure that we are already talking about next year's trip.  I, for one, can hardly wait!

No comments: