Thursday, May 5, 2016

Throwback Thursday #4

This Throwback Thursday goes all the way back to March...MARCH OF 2015, that is.  Kelli called me one day and said, 'Mom, Brooke wants to have a girl's day with you and she wants to make some crafts.'  I thought, okay, this would be a good time to go out to a pottery place or to do Painting with a Twist or something like those.  As it turned out, Brooke had some projects she wanted to do for her room at home.  She found her ideas in the American Girl magazine which Kelli had subscribed for her. So, today's Throwback Thursday is:

Craft Day with Brooke

March 27, 2015


Our 'Selfie' at the Craft Table
Our girl is getting so big!
I had carried over all of the swag from my trip to
Mardi Gras and Miss Ellie loved the headband!
Isn't she precious?
After Craft Day was done, Kelli and I loaded up all the kids
 and headed to an indoor playground for lunch.
This was as still as I could capture Mr. Weston --
until about 15 minutes when he walked up to Kelli and puked all over her lap.
 Yep!  We loaded up and headed home in a FLASH!
 And here are Brooke's projects from the day:
Her 'tag board' for her room.
I was honored to be the first one to sign it!


Her bedside 'fringe' lamp.
It turned out so stinking cute!

I love these little unplanned surprise days where memories are made.  I wish we could do it more often.  But maybe that is what makes them so special.

No comments: