Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Double Elimination Night

I am not going to keep you for long...just wanted to say that I am 'pleased' with tonight's eliminations. From here on out it is going to get hairy!

Two of my original Top 5 (Lil & Micheal) have gone home and one was saved by the skin of his teeth last week. That leaves Danny, Matt and Kris from my original list. Allison grows on me a little more each week. Don't get me wrong...she has killer vocals and she knows her genre, but there is something that just doesn't click for me.

Adam is just too much for me. I get the feeling that he has outside help in his song choices...and is it just me, or does his performances tend to get a little more dramatic lighting and background than everyone else? He is definitely talented, but I feel like he is too polished for this type of show.

Next week, barring a miracle that would send Adam packing (not gonna happen) I will be sad to see someone leave.

Okay, I need to start getting ready for bed. I have one more dose of eye drops to administer at midnight and then it lights out for me!

4 comments:

August said...

DD's "Beau" was here tonight and they were watching West Wing DVD and I heard them talking about American Idol. Apparently, DD is a big fan of AI.

Fonda said...

Sooo...you now have a split household as well! Way to go, DD! Who is her favorite?

August said...

I got the AI scoop from DD tonight.
She thinks Adam and Danny will make it to the final 2. She hates Danny. Her fave is Adam but she doesn't think Adam will win. She likes the pinked-haired girl, Allison? She thinks she's born to be a performer.

:)

August said...

Correction:
Her favorite is MATT and not Adam. But she doesn't think Matt will win.