Friday, April 10, 2009

A Few Of My Favorites

I was uploading pictures from the past month onto my computer when I came across a few that I wanted to share with you.

So, here are my favorite pictures of the three grand babies from March!
Davin loves the hammock in our side yard. His Auntie (Bri) snapped this one on the Sunday we were playing horseshoes. That smile is precious to me!
This one was my favorite from the Livestock Show outing. I took this one while Brooke was enjoying her ice cream. What a sweet (and not just from the ice cream) face!
And finally, this picture was taken in early March on one of our Sunday Family Get Togethers. Maddux looks all muscled up, like he is wearing a football sweater from the '50's. I have decided to nickname him 'Sprout' until his real nickname grows in.

Favorites of my kiddos to follow soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That pic of Davin is soo cute! Looks professional! and of course the other babies are adorable as well!

August said...

These pictures are precious. I love the way Brooke is looking away from the camera, it looks like she's contemplating the meaning of life. :)