Thursday, April 2, 2009

Idoled Brain

Okay, okay...I get it! You are tired of reading the same old post over and over EVERY day!

So, let me just quickly say how happy I am that Megan Joy is gone from Idol! Her quirkiness was endearing to some -- she was even beginning to get to Jim -- but it grated on my last nerve. Come on, a bird call as you flap your arms heading to the bottom three seat. Give me a break!

I didn't comment on last week's show because...I didn't see it. I taped it, but we had bad weather and so our satellite only picked up the opening credits and then cut to the seventh contestant. I have no idea if Micheal really deserved to go home or not because I have seen them play terrific clips of someone who bombed their way through a song and then show someone squeaking like a mouse when the majority of the song was great.

I still love Danny...but Kris has become my favorite. And seeing as how he is from my home state, how can I not cheer him on?

Our lives have been full lately and I have so much to share with you. I will try to get pictures posted from our Spring Break day trip to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo as well as fill you in on our other adventures, like the NHRA drag races.

Most of the family knows that Casy has been with us since last Thursday for doctors appointments and surgery on Tuesday. He was released from the hospital today and should be arriving at our house anytime now with Glen, Debbie and Samantha. So, I am going to post this and get out of the office. I need to pick up something for dinner and buy Jim some razors. (I only wrote that so that I wouldn't forget it - again!)

Hope you all have a good evening and I will try to get pictures for you soon!
Love ya!
Fonda

2 comments:

August said...

I'm glad to see you back. I've missed you. It's good your enjoying your American Idol. :)

Anonymous said...

When you said you would post a comment over the weekend, I just assumed you meant the weekend coming up not the weekend after that. Silly me. HA HA I will let you off the hook this time because Casy was in the hospital. Since you have lots to tell us I can't wait for the a new post with pictures everyday.

Rita