Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sitting On The Deck By The Gulf

That's where I am today. Robin and I are sitting on the deck of her beach house watching the waves roll in and enjoying the wind on our faces.

I drove down last night after work for a relaxing last minute Girl's Weekend. Stacy was unable to join us because of family commitments, but we decided to make the time when we could anyway.

When I left Waller, I told Jim that the most adventurous thing we planned to do this weekend was to maybe get dressed to go to dinner! Well it didn't work out that way...but I will let Robin post about that!

May is just a few days away and it will be packed with events and holidays. Next weekend my girls and I will be attending the Broadway Across America show 'Rent'. We have Brian's prom, a baby shower for a dear family friend, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Casy's follow up doctor's visits, my niece's graduation...and that is just what I know of right now!

So, for today...at least today, I am just going to enjoy the sounds of the crashing waves, the breeze on my face and the company of a dear friend while we listen the the neighbors sing karaoke at the wedding a few doors down.

No comments: