Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Little Bit Spooky Out There

I went out for a walk the other morning and wanted to share a few of the sights with you. (Bear with the picture quality. These were all taken with my iPhone.)
Sunrise! What a glorious sight as it peeks over the top of the trees at the end of the street.
This is what my walking companion looks like before sunrise. Don't anyone try to mess with me. I might look like I am all alone...but I have a body guard. Hoss is camoflagued by the night!

As the sun rose, the spooky vultures were revealed in the top of this dead tree down the street. If you look really close, you can see one at the top of the tree to the left and three at the top of the tree on the right.
But, I wasn't scared. I had my faithful body guard still keeping watch over me!

1 comment:

Allen and Rita Smith said...

I can't believe you were up BEFORE sunrise!! A good body guard is not seen until he is needed. Hoss does a wonderful job!!